Wednesday 12 January 2011

More Inspirational Photos

Subway Band Photography

Lust Photography

Stairway Subway Photoraphy

Landscape Suburbs Photoraphy
To portray a british magazine I wanted to look and take my photograghs of places that represent and stand for britain - what makes us , us. therefore I am currently looking into London photography , mainly at london underground and subways to show the hidden places where artists and bands grew up , as we know for a fact many great artists and bands did not start off rich and with a golden guitar.

As you can see my reasearch into subway photography as shown that most of these photos are in black and white. This accoacites with an eairler time in histroy and all could conote to a deep emotional process of blank or maybe dark thinking. Based on my ideas for my artile , colour is very important to portray the nessaties and subconscious effect the audience have to the colours because ofcourse the contrast of black and white if very powerful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment