Friday 21 January 2011

Chosen DPS Photo


I have chosen to use this photo because I think it is as a great angel and the black and white works great and highlights the 80’s theme, it represents a typical British rock band in a typical British pub just doing there thing. I think it catches the emotion in the artists face and shows that good music is being made! I think this photo leaves a lot of clear space therefore inserting things such as captions will be easily fitted and also not take away the main focus of this image. I was unfortunately unable to take photos on the underground because it is illegal, however I'm still going to try and do some persuading so I might be able to take some pictures there fore my TOC because I think a British magazine needs 3 things pubs, great music and London underground!

No comments:

Post a Comment